Tuesday, March 22, 2011

So it begins...

Well here's the bandwagon jump on. Blogging!! By no means are we celebrities that you want to know everything about our lives, nor should you worry we will post the "un-needed" (that word looks off to me). But on here you can be sure you can follow our lives as we know it on that particular day. I cannot promise anything daily, but I will try to do it on the regular. So if you want, send me a message on facebook on what you want to know about us!! Cause really a good blog starter would help. But like the title said this is also for some reflecting on our own. So here it is.
*ahem*
Captains blog.
The day is March 22, 2011. I'm sitting in the library, with a to do list of homework that really starting this blog trumped. Between the two of us school is not really on our minds right now. It should be more so but its not. Alessa did her first all nighter clinical at the hospital last night, so more than likely she's a zombie right now.
I'm working at Triple T Longhorns as a certified poop scooper and tail polisher. But thats fine it suits me. (comments from the peanut gallery to themselves).
Wedding planning is getting finalized, just a little under two months to go! Wedding shower is on this coming Sunday. We'll keep you updated. And of course...drumroll... I should be moved into our house this week. Now thats whats up!! I'll do a picture post of it after we get it all done and finalized and moved in.

Well thats all i know to write as of know. So on ending is a challenge, invest in someone today. No not a hello, hi, I was thinking of you text. Actually INVEST in someone, genuinely be interested in how they are at in life, do more than a text and call them, and then do a follow up with them tomorrow. Peace out A town, be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment